ONLINE CHILD PROTECTION COURSE FOR ALL TEACHERS ON THE NSPCC WEBSITE
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN VIETNAM, THAILAND, VIETNAM, MALAYSIA and CAMBODIA
Between September and December 2017 Dr Angie Wigford visited 14 international schools in the South East Asia.
She provided training to the British International School, Ho Chi Minh City in Zippy’s Friends and Apple’s Friends. This was very enthusiastically received and follow-up will be posted on this website. This is the first international school that we know of to implement this programme and feedback is eagerly awaited. There is a sense that this could be a highly useful, easily achieved addition to enhancing well-being and resilience in the primary sector.
Angie also provided sessions at Bangkok Prep School for Year 11 students on exam stress and for staff on listening skills.
Angie’s conference sessions on “Well-being in International Schools” at FOBISIA and the Kings Group Professional Development Weekend in Madrid were also well attended and well received and the work of IEPS in 2018 will be to take this forward.
Conferences, please come and meet us:
- November 2018: FOBISIA Administrators Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- September 2018: British Psychological Society, Psychology in Education Annual Conference, Oxford, UK.
- May 2018: COBIS Annual Conference, London, UK.
- January 2018: DECP Annual Conference. Brighton, UK. Education and Well-being – The Wellbeing of Education.
- November 2017: FOBISIA Administrators Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- October 2017: FOBISIA Teachers Conference, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam.
- July 2017: ISPA Annual Conference, Manchester, UK.
- May 2017: COBIS Annual Conference, London, UK.
- April 2017: ECIS Leadership Conference, Barcelona, Spain.