ONLINE CHILD PROTECTION COURSE FOR ALL TEACHERS ON THE NSPCC WEBSITE
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN VIETNAM, THAILAND, VIETNAM, MALAYSIA and CAMBODIA
Between September and December 2017 Dr Angie Wigford visited 14 international schools in the South East Asia.
She provided training to the British International School, Ho Chi Minh City in Zippy’s Friends and Apple’s Friends. This was very enthusiastically received and follow-up will be posted on this website. This is the first international school that we know of to implement this programme and feedback is eagerly awaited. There is a sense that this could be a highly useful, easily achieved addition to enhancing well-being and resilience in the primary sector.
Angie also provided sessions at Bangkok Prep School for Year 11 students on exam stress and for staff on listening skills.
Angie’s conference sessions on “Well-being in International Schools” at FOBISIA and the Kings Group Professional Development Weekend in Madrid were also well attended and well received and the work of IEPS in 2018 will be to take this forward.
Angie is in LAGOS, NIGERIA next week.
If you are in Lagos why don’t you turn up to the Learning Differences Seminar she is running at Lagos Prep on Tuesday 26th June 2018?
- April 2017: ECIS Leadership Conference, Barcelona, Spain.
- May 2017: COBIS Annual Conference, London, UK.
- July 2017: ISPA Annual Conference, Manchester, UK.
- October 2017: FOBISIA Teachers Conference, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam.
- November 2017: FOBISIA Administrators Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- January: DECP Annual Conference. Brighton, UK. Education and Well-being – The Wellbeing of Education.