EXCITING TIMES FOR IEPS IN 2018
RESEARCH OUT NOW!!!!!
- CLICK HERE FOR: WELLBEING IN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS: PERCEPTIONS OF TEACHERS AND LEADERS
- A summary of initial findings was presented at the British Psychological Society Conference, “Psychology in Education” division, in Oxford on 15th September 2018.
- IEPS has been working with Cardiff University on this project supported by ISC Research.
- Suicide and Self Harm training has been further developed. A Foundation Course and an Advanced Course are now available. Training is currently planned for Bangkok on 8th and 9th November 2018.
- Zippy’s Friends and Apple’s Friends training is available on request to international schools in South East Asia and throughout Wales. Training is currently planned for Wales in October 2018 and Manila and Bangkok in March 2019.
- Circle Solutions training will be available throughout Wales and internationally on request.
Critical Incident Response training is available on request to senior management teams. Training is currently planned for Bangkok on 5th and 6th November 2018.
NEW WEBSITE: www.WIISSH.com
- A new website is under construction. This will become a resource bank for all things related to wellbeing in international schools.
- We hope that this will be available by November 2018. It will be continually updated with information on programmes being used in international schools all over the world.
- If you have an excellent programme that promotes wellbeing in your school please get in touch and we would be happy to consider it for our new site.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
- IEPS consists of a group of British trained Educational Psychologists with a wealth of experience in all areas of Additional Learning Needs in children and young people aged from 0-25 years. Angie Wigford (Lead Psychologist) works with Andrea Higgins, Sian Winckle and other associates on different projects.
- IEPS specialises in International Schools and the particular benefits and challenges that they confer on the wellbeing of their communities. IEPS works worldwide developing strategies for addressing issues based on individual school situations.
- IEPS uses a wide range of psychological approaches to facilitate change with an empowerment perspective founded in Positive Psychology.
- We work with schools at a strategic level providing CPD, training and advice on the development of systems and protocols.
- We work with parents, teachers and individual pupils to maximise wellbeing and learning potential.
- We will visit your school and follow up on Skype.
Dr Angie Wigford is the lead Educational Psychologist for IEPS. Angie taught secondary science in national and international schools in Nigeria, Kenya, Colombia and Vienna, Austria before retraining as an EP 10 years ago. Angie is also a Director of Teachers International Consultancy (TIC). IEPS is affiliated to and sponsored by TIC Recruitment.