EXCITING TIMES FOR IEPS IN 2020
Now based in SINGAPORE
IEPS provides the following training
- SUICIDE AND SELF HARM IN SCHOOLS: PREVENTION AND RESPONSE training has been further developed.
- A Foundation Course and an Advanced Course are available.
- The Foundation Course is APPROVED by the British Psychological Society. “Approved by the British Psychological Society for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).”
- Next training will be held in Bangkok on 25th and 26th May 2020.
- SKILLS FOR LIFE PSHCE PROGRAMMES: Zippy’s Friends, Apple’s Friends and Passport training is available to international schools in South East Asia on request.
CRITICAL INCIDENT RESPONSE training is available on request to senior management teams in international schools. This training based on extensive experience and psychological theory aids schools when they have to respond to critical incidents and helps to address issues of contagion.
RESEARCH OUT NOW!!!!!
- CLICK HERE FOR: WELLBEING IN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS: PERCEPTIONS OF TEACHERS AND LEADERS
- A summary of initial findings was presented at the British Psychological Society Conference in Oxford in September 2018, at the FOBISIA Leadership conference in Bangkok in November 2018, at the COBIS Conference in London on 7th January 2019 and at the ELSA Teacher Development Day in Paris.
- IEPS has been working with Cardiff University on this project supported by ISC Research.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
- IEPS consists of a group of British trained Educational Psychologists with a wealth of experience in all areas of Additional Learning Needs in children and young people aged from 0-25 years. Angie Wigford (Lead Psychologist) works with Andrea Higgins and other associates on different projects.
- IEPS specialises in International Schools and the particular benefits and challenges that they confer on the wellbeing of their communities. IEPS works worldwide developing strategies for addressing issues based on individual school situations.
- IEPS uses a wide range of psychological approaches to facilitate change with an empowerment perspective founded in Positive Psychology.
- We work with schools at a strategic level providing CPD, training and advice on the development of systems and protocols.
- We work with parents, teachers and individual pupils to maximise wellbeing and learning potential.
- We will visit your school and follow up on Skype.
Dr Angie Wigford is the lead Educational Psychologist for IEPS. Angie taught secondary science in national and international schools in Nigeria, Kenya, Colombia and Vienna, Austria before retraining as an EP 10 years ago. Angie is also a Director of Teachers International Consultancy (TIC). IEPS is affiliated to and sponsored by TIC Recruitment.
Angie is currently the Educational Psychologist at Dover Court International School in Singapore.